Travel

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A journy to Chartless

It can be obvious that tourists usually seek interesting places to travel to. Areas that have nothing new or unusual might not be preferred for travelers to visit. In addition, we can say that humans during history are used to loving exploring the places that are abandoned or unknown. For me, I do the same thing; I am quite excited to do or make expeditions to the places that are considered vague. First, you will have such good opportunities to see, enjoy, and examine things that other people haven’t ever known or heard about. Next, these places satisfy my need in terms of curiosity, and the feeling I usually have after I know what was before unknown can’t be described. Furthermore, in our world these days, I personally think that there is no place that deserves to be visited except unexplored islands or forests. Based on a personal experience, I think that we are unable to examine new experiences if we just travel among countries, since you won’t see that huge differences. We are living in a world that mostly shares everything, and you will probably taste and enjoy the same experiences everywhere. Therefore, I would strongly recommend that people who look for unforgettable vacations or real journeys, to think seriously about the places that they haven’t known that they are exist.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home