Travel

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fluency ex. 2

Bicycle for me is the best system of transportation, because of a lot of reasons. First of all and the most important point is the environment; bicycles do not use gas, so there are not repercussions in the environment as pollution or gas needs. Moreover, bicycles are good for health; for me that is my biggest reason for using bicycles. Even though I get tired every time when I use mine, I feel better after ride it because I work out. The worst part is when I have to decide when to use it because sometimes the distances are too near for driving but too far for using a bike; my decision depends on my mood. In Chile, I can not use my bike very often, because I live in the city, which implies that the distances are big; for example my university is 15 minutes away driving from my house, so the chance to use my bike is zero; I am not athletic enough to ride my bike more than 50 min. However, now that I am in Carbondale, I am trying to use my bike every day, but recently the weather is not helping me. Storms, tornados and intense rains make me too lazy to ride my bicycle. But I don't have chances though, I do not have car, so if I do not ride my bike I have to walk and I do not know which is better when the weather is not being “nice”, I just know that I have to go school every day independently of the method of transportation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home