Travel

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Travel

First of all, this Earth is the nicest place in the world, and my biggest habit is to travel around this beautiful world to enjoy the nice places. I would like to spend my summer for visiting many countries. I am very interested in travel and spend my vacation on the beach, mountains and warm weather. However, I am scared of traveling by boat because I had a really bad experience, so I prefer to travel by airline or by car because I enjoy it by listening to music and talking with my friends. I feel when I travel by car it is more comfortable and safe than traveling by boat. On the other hand, every year my family and I when we went to any countries, we like to visit new places for fun, but sometimes it is risky.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home