Travel

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My interesting Place

When I was a university student in Korea, I went Europe; that was my second time to visit other countries. While traveling, I liked all countries, especially Spain. I didn’t have any expectation for Spain. But when I arrived in Madrid, which is the capital city in Spain, I was surprised because it was such a beautiful city. Actually, I don’t have any information about Spain. I just knew that Real Madrid was a famous soccer club in the world. It was a very comfortable feeling in Spain. During my trip, I visited lots of countries. But the most impressive country is Spain. If a traveler has a chance to go to Europe, I recommend going to Spain. Spain has fantastic cities and you can have a fun time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home