Travel

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Travel

My interesting place is Chicago. Actually, Chicago is the only place I've been U.S.A, but I like the city. The first reason is that when I watched American movies in Korea, I imagined America like Chicago. Especially, I can't forget Michigan Avenue, because the street has many beautiful kinds of architecture,parks and museums. So, eventhough I just walked on the street, I could feel like I had become a movie star. And the second reason, I like Chicago's foods. I tried to eat deep-dish pizza and cheesecake. These taste are the best I've ever eaten. Especially, I can't forget deep-dish pizza, because it is different from Korea's, so when I saw deep-dish pizza for the first time, I was surprised. So finally, for all those reasons, I like Chicago, and I want to recommend it to my friends.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home