Travel

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Is Hawaii a dream?

Hawaii probably has been the best place that I ever visited because it is not a common place to go, for the only reason that it is too expensive; also, going to Hawaii is like a dream for anybody. One of the most interesting things that I saw there were the beaches; all of them were warm and clear. I could see almost everything from the beach, corals, fish, the different colors and more. I meant Hawaii is the best place because maybe I am not going to go back again, and the view was amazing. However, tropical places are not among my interests, because I think that is for when you are older and the only thing that you need is to rest. For me, I would like to go a place where I could walk more, and see more contrasts, like culture, society, and sights. A couple years ago I went to Bariloche, Argentina, with 8 friends; we camped, hiked, and walked extensively. In my experience, the biggest difference between a tropical place and a “cultural” place is your goal; maybe tanning, drinking on the beach, and swimming are the most common activities when you are in the tropics, but when you are in a “cultural” place you can pick what you want to do; even if you are bored you can change your plans easily because probably there are more options than beaches and mountains. Probably Argentina was my type of trip that I would like to repeat, of course not in the same country.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home