Travel

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Minneapolis, The North Star

Since I am not going to complete my study at SIU-Carbondale, I decided to visit several places around the United States in order to explore them and find the most appropriate for me. I have visited St. Louis, Denver, Seattle, and other locations. Indeed, I haven’t found such a wonderful place to live in as Minneapolis, MN. First of all it is a grand city, so you have a good opportunity to meet many people from different nations and races. Next, now that Minneapolis is a large city, a visitor would have many housing, food, shopping options; also there are many interesting and tourist - related places that a visitor would like to see and take pictures at. Moreover, the city provides a lot of fun places that a family might like, such fun lands and six flags. On the other hand, what I didn’t like about Minneapolis was its weather; it is extremely cold In the winter and most of the year is still cold; however, for those who usually take their vacations during the summer, they might not face any problem with the climate, since it is wonderful in that season. Finally, I strongly recommend my friends to visit Minneapolis, without doubt it is not as gorgeous as Hawaii, but for those who seek place for tourism place while saving their money at the same time, Minneapolis is one of the best places to achieve this dream or this hard formula.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home