Travel

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cape Town In South Africa

I once went to Cape Town in South Africa for six months, participating in missionary work, performing, and travelling in all over Africa by land; besides, my particular interest where I tended to visit was to learn more about Nelson Mandela, who I have respected so much in my life. I wanted to wander around Mandela's historical places. As I expected, when i got to Cape Town, I could not help falling into its beatiful landscape, for example, Table Mountain, lIon Hill, and Rdose Island, where had been in prison for 18 years, and many fantastic coasts. Furthermore, i met a lot of South Africans of various sex, age, origin, or color. Most of them were very kind. Actually, I had never been to such a beatiful country before in my life. Iwas stuck there. However, Iwas a little bit disappointed in South Africa, coming up against some troubles. I met robberies with guns twice, and my accommodation was broken into thieves. i could have died there. Even though South Africa is one of the most developed countries in the African continent, many people - especially black people - have lived below the poverty line. Anyway, I have learnt a lot of things for my life through the experiences and i would like to visit Africa again. I still love it there.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home