Travel

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Most Interesting Place ...

I have been to visit a couple of different countries, but the most interesting place that I have been to, is Los Angeles, which is located in the United States of America. This city has different people from different countries. Also the malls and the beaches are available to find there. Moreover, Los Angeles is a big city that helps society become more knowledgable about other cultures. This is one of the most interesting things to me, when I went there, because people were friendly and had some information about our culture. In Los Angeles there is a street which they call the stars street; at the time when I went there, I saw many people walking on the street and having fun; also, there was a big concert of one of the famous musicians in the United States and there were a lot of people who went to this concert, but the thing that was also interesting to me is when I looked at how many people were walking there. These are the the most interesting thing to me when I went to this city.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home