Travel

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Travel

When I stay in Korea, I usually use train for my travel. Because Korea has the smallest land in the world, people can go everywhere they want by train. The most important reason for using train is that it is comfortable and fast. Since 2004, Korea had a high-speed train, which is TGV. When people going to Bu-san, which is located on the south coast, if they took normal train, it would take 6 hours on the train; however, taking high-speed train, they just spend 3 hours. Actually, a plane is faster than train, but the cost is expensive, so most Koreans use train for their travel. But in U.S.A I mostly use airplane because it reduces time. The U.S.A is the biggest land in the world, so if I take train, I thought that it is a waste of time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home