Travel

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Travel

I like to travel by boat because I like the sea. The sea is a big world that many people do not know about. You can see many different things when you travel by boat in the sea. You can see the different kinds of fish in the sea. When you travel by boat you could waste your time fishing, and in doing many different things. You could walk and see the people who are with you in the boat. The most important point that makes people like to travel by boat is that they can walk, but when they travel by other things like car or train or plane they could not walk because they have to sit on their seat. People enjoy their time when they travel by boat more than when they travel by other things. They could choose any way that they like, but for me I like to travel by the boat. The most important thing for me to travel by boat is that I love fishing and I love the sea.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home