Travel

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fluency Exercise #2

My prefered way of travel is plane. Traveling by plane gives you good landscape. When I was traveling from Chicago to New York by plane, I could see Manhattan from the sky. It was so wonderful and I still can't forget it. Also, I like looking at the clouds. Traveling during a day, I can see clouds and it is also nice. One of my favorite clouds is a cumulonimbus. It is an enormous size cloud and looks beautiful. Traveling plane is the fastest way of transportation and safe. It just takes a few hours if you want to travel within the United States. Also, plane is the safest way of transportation, because it has a lower rate of accident than other kinds of transportations. So, traveling by plane is safe, fast, and has good landscape. -Moon-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home