Travel

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Favorite Transportation

I like to travel with my children by car. It makes my family a good memory and harmony. At that time, I usually use my car, because I like to drive a car and my children have lots of stuff. So I prefer a place, which is not far away from my home, which located four or five hours from Carbondale by car. When I travel by driving my car, I can enjoy music, snacks, and conversation with my children. Also, my children can read a book, play a game, or take a nap. These make a comfortable and exciting time for us. In addition, my car is convenient transportation in our destination. We can visit several museums, playgrounds, or beautiful scenery. Finally, when I try to come back home, I listen to ballade music and my children usually sleep during the driving time. My car is a relaxed and easy way to travel for my family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home