Travel

Monday, June 02, 2008

travel by flight

I definitely prefer to travel by flight because it is comfortable. Although there are some uncomfortable things, I love to travel by flight. When I first got in a plane, I felt scared, because I thought the flight would be dropped down when landing. However, now I feel excited before getting in. I think I like looking at beautiful sights when the flight has just taken off. Actually, I have traveled a lot since I was young. I have might been more than 20 places, so I have many experiences now. I also like the food from flights; sometimes it is not delicious, but most of it is good. Above all, I like the fact that there is a variety of things to do; for example, you can watch TV, listen to music, play games etc. You would not have time to be bored.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home