Travel

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Travel to Singapore

I do not even remember when I have been to Singapore, but I am sure that it was great. I was really interested that they have four languages, but I do not remember what those are. I just remember they speak Chinese, English and Malaysian; I do not remember the last one. In addition, I was surprised that if I throw away anything on the road, I have to be charged a fine. I did not try that one, so I do not know whether it is true. Singapore is one of the famous place for trading, as you know, so there are a lot of foreigners who work there. I just remember that there is no tax when you buy something. However, I did not like their foods, because the food was strange for me. It was exactly different from my country’s food. So I was not able to eat well at that time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home