Travel

Monday, June 02, 2008

strange countries

Everybody thinks that his life is normal life. Sometime I see different nations are different to me, and strange. One day, I was watching television, which shows South Africa country and their culture, which surprised me because everything is different from my country culture and life. The pretty women in this country who have long necks and they put loops on their necks to be more than 10 inches; I do not understand why. It is so dangerous to your chine. In addition, if a woman wants to get married, she goes somewhere where the men are standing and dancing, and who are drawing on their faces, then the women choose one of them. After that, he must accept her!!. However, if a woman does not want her husband, she has to run away in the morning, when her husband is sleeping, but if he knows he will hit her; if not she can go outside and choose another husband. I think that is crazy, and I want to go there to see if that is the truth or not. Also, to ask them about their opinion about our life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home