Travel

Monday, June 02, 2008

Oklahoma's Weather

When I was in Oklahoma, it was hard to get accustomed to its environment because of the weather. I could not help saying that it was odd. It seemed to me that there would be clear four sasons in a day, not a year. When I woke up early in the morning, as a brief explanation, it seemed to be in winter. It was quite cold. I should have put on warm clothes. In the course of time, it was getting warm gradually. By noon, I felt it was hot like in summer. Simultaneoutsly, there was severe wind. So, it was very hot inside, but outside was quite cold. Sometimes, it showered. Although I had rarely cought a cold in my life, I got a cold twice in Oklahoma. However, I am likely not to forget one thing - Oklahoma's sunset. I could not find the words to describe how beautiful it was when i saw it. I still miss Oklahoma

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home