Travel

Monday, June 09, 2008

Travel

Saudi Arabia is my country that has many nice places in the world. Jeddah is my hometown that i grow up in. My hometown is the most bountiful part of Saudi Arabia because it is near the sea, and many people are coming from different countries to visit my hometown. In my home city we have many famous restaurants like Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Indian and American foods. Also we have many nice places that people can relax on the beach; they can enjoy the weather and play jet skiing boot or swimming and diving. On the other hand, each city in the world has a unique downtown; everybody can go there. This street has nice places for shopping, drinking coffee at the mall or visiting some national arts in the downtown. You are most welcome to visit any places in Saudi Arabia.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home