Travel

Friday, June 06, 2008

Travel where I love

Travel is my favorite thing, because I can know more about that places history, people, and culture. So I will choose The Arab Republic of Egypt. This is a very beautiful country which has a long history of mummies and pyramids that make me really want to go there to know a thousand years ago what people were that thinking and technology they had. They have a long history and culture; this is one of reasons I want to go there, and another reason I want to go there is that this country is very beautiful, like the Nile River, and The Eastern Harbor of Alexandria; these are the most important places we need to go. They have modem cities and traditional cities, and this country has a lot of deserts, so they have a lot of different kinds of pictures to let you feel it. So these are why I want to travel to this country.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home