Travel

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Newspaper is Yahoo

These days, most people are apt to gain a lot of information throughout Internet. To enter the place where there are many sources for them, people would like to select one of the big portal web sites. They may say that the representative web sites are Microsoft, Yahoo, and Google. Actually, I am very poor at using a computer; however, I really enjoy surfing the Internet in order to search for some information, to read news, and to write e-mails although there are lots of items on the Internet. When I turn on my computer, I firstly connect to the Internet. As soon as I connect to the Internet, the big web site that is called ‘Yahoo’ appears. That means that I am most likely to open the web site ‘Yahoo-Korea’ when I start Internet, owing to my favorite web site. This is because it is easy to use, easy to recognize, and well organized for me. Nevertheless, my e-mail address belongs to ‘Microsoft’, because many people who are related with me are prone to have the e-mail address in Microsoft. I do not know why they preferred that. Anyway, I am still enjoying Internet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home