Travel

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Summer Vacation

Most people are looking forward to having summer come, being able to enjoy a summer vacation and replenishing their insufficiency. In summer, many people go on a vacation with their families or friends. They generally go to sea or mountains to avoid hot weather. Also, people make the best use if their time through reading books, learning skills, doing exercise, and so on. In my experience, however, it seems to me that I have never had a good time in summer vacation. When it was my school days, my parents made me stay home in order to study for extra subjects, and during my music life, I could not help staying in my own place by myself, needing to practice a lot of pieces for my performing. After having given up music life, I worked in social welfare facilities, such as an orphanage, a youth center, and a silver town (caring for older people); so, I had to work very hard without any summer vacation. Honestly, I am afraid of summer coming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home