Travel

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cultural problems

Have you ever gone to any country which has a different culture from your country. I think there are many problems that people have when they visit a country where they have a different culture. When you visit Saudi Arabia and you do not know about their culture you will be in trouble. People there do not shake women’s hands, but in other countries they do. When men meet each other they shake their hands and kiss each other on both sides of their face. In the USA people shake women’s hands when they meet. When I came here I had trouble with that. When I meta woman she wanted to shake my hand with her hand, but I was surprised about that and I just stood in front of her and opened my eyes, then after a few seconds I shook her hand. That was the real problem for me. When you need to go to any countries where they have different culture than your country you should know about their culture to not have cultural problems.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home