Travel

Thursday, July 23, 2009

car is the best transportation for trip

I would like to use a car as a transportation as tool when I traveling on the vacation. Because of the car is really convenient to take you to get anywhere, and also, car can save a lot of money for the people who during the trip for traveling. I think traveling by car is best because I had an experience when I was traveling on last winter vacation, my friends and I, when we were driving a car as transportation. As it was my experience that we saved a lot of money on the trip, we only spend $400 on the oil, however, we did not send any money on the transportation beside the 400 dollars. If we had chosen to an airplane, it would have cost us over a thousand dollars. On the other hand, we went to many places for this trip, we used GPS, we typed the specific address, and then we got many place. Even people who driving the car have a little tried, but with other kinds by transportation you can get there also. If people who have a chance to travel drive a car, I think it is really exciting, and also too have fun. I really suggest that people who travel can drive a car, because of it is really convenient, safe, and it is a lot of fun during the trip to drive car.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home