Travel

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Living in another country

Language is the hardest part about living in another country. Without language, you can’t communicate with any one. For example, if you want to go outside to buy something. You can be confused, because you always don’t know which one is the one you want to buy. If you can’t communicate with people, you won’t make friends. So you are always alone and lonely. When you have some problems, you can’t ask help from people, because you can’t describe what problems you have. That’s why language is the hardest part about living in another country. Because of this, I study English in the U.S. And I study hard and make many English speaker friends to help me to improve my English level. That’ s my adjustment that I have had to make for the language challenge.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home