Travel

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Travel

I have got the opportunity to visit many countries, and the best for me was to learn about their cultures. I loved traveling because you can experience so many things. When I was in Mexico, I saw many theater shows; in my country that isn’t popular. In the Dominican Republic you can have a great trip, because the people are very friendly, the beaches are beautiful, and it is very relaxing. Also you can try their foods; sometimes I enjoy that very much. But for example in Mexico they eat really spicy food and I don’t like that. But I think we have to try everything in life even once. In my trips I could meet people around the world, and ask about their countries, and to know a little more about them. That is why traveling is my favorite hobby.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home