Travel

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Travel

Nowadays we have different transportation, and you can choose any way you like. Each kind of transportation has advantages and disadvantages. The car is the best transportation for me for six reasons. First, because you can stop at any time you want without distributing other people. Second, when you travel by car you can see beautiful places around you and you can take pictures. Third, I like to drive my car by myself, so I will be the leader. Fourth, in bus, train and airplane you should come at specific time, but when you travel by car you are free to start at anytime you want, so you can sleep well without any worries about the time of the trip. Fifth, when you travel by train or by airplane you need to make a reservation before you travel, but when you travel by car you need to switch on the engine of your car and start your trip easily. Finally, I choose to travel by car because I hate waiting in gates.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home