Travel

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The best way to travel

I think that traveling by ship is the best way for meeting people and enjoying your trip. When you travel in a ship usually, you do not arrive very quickly, and you have to spend many days in the sea depending on your trip. In this time, you can meet new people and you can have a new relationship. Many people like to travel by ship because they want to enjoy the sea; also, because that think it is less dangerous than another kind of transportation. However, some people do not, because they have seasickness, or they are afraid of the sea. For me I think traveling by ship is the best way to travel especially in the summertime. I can enjoy the sun and I can get tanning; also, I can meet different people because I have a long time. Moreover, there are some ships or as they called them, cruises, that offer a lot of fun activities like parties, sport, dancing, and summing. I do not have seasickness, which is why I do not have to travel by different kinds of transportation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home